CHILDRENAges 3 - 11
FREEAges 2 & Under
We have a lot to offer for $19.75!
From the time you arrive at our Tiki Hut to the time you leave there is a lot to do! Upon arrival, our friendly, helpful staff will greet you and help get you signed in. When boarding, your picture will be taken and is available for purchase after your trip if you would like it. On board, you can expect comfortable seating, a shady awning covering the entire boat and plenty of refreshing ocean breezes. Throughout your 1 1/2 – 1 3/4 hour trip, you will have a professionally narrated tour highlighting celebrity homes, natural wildlife and historical information about the Clearwater area. While watching the dolphins, our goal is to allow you to view them in their natural environment, undisturbed. For legal and safety reasons, at no time do we allow our passengers or crew to feed or swim with the dolphins. We will also stop at Compass Island for 20 to 30 minutes. Our boats pull directly onto the beach and guests may debark without getting wet! While on the island there are a variety of activities for guests of all ages to do including shelling, swimming and snorkeling (gear provided without charge). When you hear the conch horn blow, our time at the island has concluded and we will continue our narrated trip back to the Clearwater Beach Marina.
Restroom Facilities: Our boat has a private restroom on board for emergencies while underway. We encourage all guests to utilize the public restrooms located in the main marina building before departure.
Pets: What would a vacation be without your furry family companion? As long as all passengers onboard agree, we allow dogs on for free! If it becomes too much of a strain, we’re happy to entertain them in the Tiki Hut, while you’re having fun with the dolphins. We’re dog owners too and promise we won’t tell them you’re making new friends!
Handicap accessibility: At this time, we are not handicap accessible. As long as the passenger can walk for a few feet and step onto the boat – with your assistance – we can accommodate. Wheelchairs and scooters can safely be left behind at the Tiki Hut with our sales associate during the boat tour. Wheelchairs, scooters and walkers aren’t allowed on board.
Strollers and Car seats: Strollers cannot be on the boat. Car seats, on the other hand, can be used for boarding and exiting the charter. However, buckling our youngest passengers into the seats is prohibited while boarding and un-boarding the boats.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICIES
We always do our best to contact guests well in advance of any trips being cancelled for weather conditions or maintenance issues. Our sales associate will assist in rescheduling your excursion or, if necessary, provide you with a full refund.
The weather in Florida can be unpredictable. For safety reasons, the captain may make the decision to cancel the trip for weather at any time. Generally, this will be done immediately prior to departure. In this case, you may reschedule your trip or ask for a full refund.
If your trip is canceled for weather after getting underway, you will be offered a rain check to ride with us again. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide refunds after the trip has departed.
There is a minimum number of guests needed to get underway. In the event the trip does not meet the departure criteria, the tour may be rescheduled or canceled. We will do our best to keep you informed.
In Case You Need to Cancel or Miss Your Departure Time
- Customers may cancel at any time up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations within 24 hours or after the trip departs will not be refunded.
- Please ensure all guests, including all children are on your reservation. Contact us as soon as possible should you need to add additional guests who are NOT on your reservation. If no space is available to accommodate these guests, we will not cancel or refund the original reservation.
- ARRIVING LATE to the boat –– due to parking or for any other reason––will not be refunded. We will do our best to rebook your group to another trip on the same day only on a space available basis. We cannot delay departures due to late arrivals. We do not guarantee availability or accept re-bookings for another day due to missed trips.
- Spring Break, Summer and holidays are high traffic months. Please allow for ample time as traffic coming onto the beach is extremely heavy–– and many days delayed! Additionally, parking is limitedduring these times. Please note: We will not refund or cancel any part of a reservation due to parking availability!