During these times, parking can be extremely limited, and sometimes non-existent, in the marina lot. For this reason, we ask our guests to plan accordingly and arrive in the marina lot at least 1 hour before your excursion departure time. Please leave extra time for potential delays coming to the beach, sometimes exceeding 1 hour! We know this is difficult but that’s what we get for having the #1 beach in the country!
CLEARWATER BEACH MARINA PARKING LOT
The most popular option for guests driving to our location is to park in the Clearwater Beach Marina parking lot shown below.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: There is NO guarantee you’ll get a parking spot. Spaces fill up quickly during peak season, events, weekends and holidays and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How It Works
- Upon your arrival, choose a space in front of a self-park meter. You will need your license plate number!
- Come to our Tiki Hut’s and one of our friendly staff members will get you checked in with us. Let them know you are parked in the marina lot and they will give you a special access code to unlock the self-pay kiosk.
- With the code, you’ll be able to purchase parking while you are on your excursion with us! The kiosks will ask for the code and your license plate number, so please jot it down before leaving your car.
- Please keep in mind that all parking in the marina lot is for marina activities ONLY and is time restricted (all day parking is not permitted). If you are planning on going to the beach before or after your trip with us, please do NOT park in this lot.
- That’s it, your all set for a fun filled time on the water with us
IF THE LOT IS FULL
Additional parking options are available at the City of Clearwater’s Parking Department or private hotels throughout the area. Your parking options are shown below on our map. There is also parking available downtown and we are a short Uber or Lift ride away.
Call us at 727-466-0375 if you need further help.